- Mindset is different from the Community mentality, a perspective that brings new and important insight to a situation (which others might not listen to)
- Independent, intelligent, a non-conformist, a wanderer, seeks solitude
- Could be a total nerd/ geek/ dweeb
- Emphasizes pursuits of the mind and the soul
- Either volunteered or forced out of the inner circle of his surrounding community
- Markedly different from those around him, which makes him memorable
- Suffers from bullying, aggression, abuse, stigmatization from the Community
- Physical/ emotional exile serves as a crucible that leads to greater personal understanding and maturity, as well as compassion towards others
- Either doesn't care what the Community thinks, or works hard to get into the Community circle
- Unwilling to devalue his intelligence/ personal integrity/ autonomy for others' approval
- Exile from Community could be from Community prejudice, bias, racism, sexism, xenophobia
Want to start getting get more acting work than you ever imagined?
Learn fun and creative ways to market yourself at the Actor Success Institute. It's where actors go to take their careers to the next level.
Take the next step and move yourself forward.